We just celebrated Dylan’s first birthday on March 31st. I can not believe it! I decided to take Thursday (his actual birthday) and Friday off to be at home with the family. It was so nice to be with them. On Saturday we had our family and friends over for the party. It was a great time. I forgot how much goes into planning a first birthday party. And of course I had to do the same things for Dylan as I did for Jack’s first which included baking 2 cakes and 2 dozen cupcakes. Jamie helped me thankfully. Here are a few pictures of our creations!
![]() |
| Homemade #1 Cake and Cupcakes for Dilly |
The past year had been the fastest of my life. I think about where we were a year ago in the NICU with a preemie, and now here we are with a little guy who gets bigger everyday. He is crawling around, eating big boy food, saying momma, dadda and waving goodbye among other things. It is amazing to see the progress a little one makes in the first year. I am so proud and happy to me his mommy. We love him so much and we are looking forward to watching him grow more and more every day.












No comments:
Post a Comment