So many of my friends have blogs, and I love to read them. Helps me keep in touch with their daily lives even when we are not in contact on a regular basis. So I thought to myself, "self, you should do this" Even if a single person does not reads this, I will at the very least have great documentation for my boys. So here I am, I hope you enjoy.
Since it is hard to know where to start, I thought I would start at the beginning. The beginning of the happy Henry household I now call my own.
My husband Jamie and I met in 2003 when I was going through a very difficult time in my life. My best friend has just moved out of state and I was very depressed. I truly believe God sent him to me in my greatest time of need.
Our first date was March 11, 2003. He was 22 and I was 21. He took me to Georgio's Wine bar in Uptown (on a Wednesday night but that was back when we were young and could enjoy a night out during the week!) From that very day I was in love! We have been inseparable ever since. Our first apartment was right on Lake Calhoun. To this day we always think about out little 680 sq foot apartment with great memories of our young relationship. We moved into a townhouse in Bloomington after that. This was Jamie's favorite place. I think it was because he had an entire room to call his own! In 2005 my best friend and her husband moved back to Minnesota and we all moved into another townhouse complex together. This of course was my favorite because I got to be so close to her!
Then the summer of 2005 changed our lives forever! We got the most exciting, scary news of our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment